Friday, July 18, 2014

Angie's Amazing Activities


We're twinning!! And yes Austin is on his tippy-toes.

Hi Everyone this is Angie!!
This morning, we woke up with no water once again.  Brushing our teeth and washing our faces were pretty hard.    Morning devotions were based on Proverbs 18. I learned to watch my mouth and to make sure I don't judge others.  Jason, the speaker, asked around to see what perspectives other people had on Proverbs 18.  I can honestly say I took a good three pages of notes!!  

Next, we got to the fun & hardworking part: Dancing!!  We learned two dances that would help us with outreach. One dance was to the popular song "Every Move I Make" and the other was to "Jesus is our Superhero".  

Afterwards we moved on to learning 5 outreach skits.  My favorite skit is the "Everything" because it's so so powerful and has a good meaning.  The skit shows us how God loves us unconditionally.  The girl who represents us goes through a lot of distractions including Greed, Lost Love, Drunkenness & The Devil. I personally LOVED playing my part because I got to act all sassy.  Justin played Jesus (very well in my opinion).  This skit was by far my favorite.


  
know y'all probably worry about us not eating enough food but the food here is SO SO SO DELICIOUS!! 

Love you Mom, Dad, Hannah, Ophelia, Grandma and Colby!! Miss all of you so much!!  Oh yes and my prayer request on behalf of all of us is to get better sleep, to get no mosquito bites (I didn't get any YET but Eric and David did) and to do a good job ministering. 

-Angie Ding :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment