Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Owen's Observations


Hi Everyone. This is Owen. 
As many of you may not know, I love to "People Watch." My team likes to say I "Supervise" them with frequent pointers on how to get the job done.

Today was not my day to supervise, but to just love on the kids we visited at a remote Christian daycare.  This little girl, Baleria caught my eye as she just woke up from her nap.  She was crying because she had a dirty diaper.  After we changed her, she was attached to me and I can tell that she was happy by her huge smile.

Although I can't speak Spanish, I know that I can show God's love simply by holding and comforting Baleria.

I am so happy that today I was able to step away from observing and supervising & instead just "being" with my team.



Overall, my observations of our team is that we have bonded together and learned to love people in any language because God loved us first.  

No comments:

Post a Comment