Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Marisa's Marvelous Moments



Hi guys, Marisa here!

Today has been a really rewarding day! After the morning session, we went to the orphanage to show God's love and bless the kids. I have never been to an orphanage before so I felt a little apprehensive. We were given a tour of the vicinity. Walking around in the orphanage really helped me see God's presence in Mexico. There were so many kids and all of them had a smile on their faces even though they had to share "parents". It makes me feel blessed that I have my own house and parents that love me. 

I was stationed in the baby room and I would have to say that after a whole hour in there, I realized that kids are really hard to take care of. But, their cuteness made up for it! 

In addition to staying in the baby room, we also did our skits and danced to the songs that we learned a few days ago. I was really surprised that the kids were amused and paid attention! 


This past week has been a life changing experience and I am really glad I had a chance to come to Ensenada. Thanks to everyone who supported us financially and through prayer support! 

Marisa

No comments:

Post a Comment