Saturday, July 19, 2014

David's Delightful Dilemma


Hey, it's David Hwang. 

Today, I personally had the best time so far since we've been here. 

During our outreach, we gathered children to come play with us, while I volunteered to be a clown and attempted to scare the kids...Just joking! I felt that playing and sharing the word of God with these totally different cultured kids was amazing and a whole new experience for me.

Tonight, I desperately prayed for something I would have never prayed for if I hadn't gone to the outreach with those kids. Now, I just want to pray not only for the children in Mexico but for the people in the whole world who are suffering from poverty. Also, I want to pray for those who have never heard of Jesus Christ and have them know God's love.


No comments:

Post a Comment