Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Sarah's Spiritual Story




Hi, this is Sarah! 

Over this past week, we have done so many activities involving kids and adults in Ensenada such as singing worship songs, painting houses, and roofing. 

Through all these experiences, I believe I was able to see God the most through WORSHIP. He showed me that anyone is able to praise Him and worship Him anywhere. 

When we went to the church, Puerta del Cielo, there were kids humming the spanish worship songs as the adults sang. Even though we were not able to understand the meaning of the songs, we were still able to worship Him. 
At that moment, I felt like God was able to bring two different cultures together to worship Him and that was one of the best moments I had experienced in Mexico. 


Another amazing way I saw God through worship was on our last night at the YWAM base. The worship team asked everyone to go up to the front and just worship God. Everyone was so excited and glad to worship Him and everyone was dancing and worshiping together. In the beginning of the trip, the groups on this mission trip did not really interact, but during our last time of worship, everyone was able to come together to worship. 
This missions trip had shown me that God is an amazing God. He was able to bring everyone together for the greater purpose of worshiping Him and to me that is amazing. 



No comments:

Post a Comment