Sunday, July 20, 2014

Gene's Gerentology Report

Years ago, Sandy Patty had a song called "Love in Any Language".  My biggest apprehension in coming to Ensenada was my inability to communicate in Spanish and not being effective.  God once again put my fears to bed as He reminded me that when our actions come from the heart, people will understand your intentions and what you're trying to communicate. As I sat next to an older gentleman in service today, I did my best to introduce myself to him and greet him with a smile and a hand shake.  We smiled at each other during service and I even had an opportunity to pray for him as the worship service concluded.  We worship the God who created the nations and He can certainly make Himself known through inadequate people such as myself when we rely on Him.  As the eldest member of the team, I can attest that even old dogs can always learn new lessons.  -  Gene


No comments:

Post a Comment